Friday, January 14, 2005

Only 18 days - the business end of things

Sold the car, told about 50 places that I have changed my address and I’m moving to China. I am in the middle of getting an International Driving Permit and now that there is only 18 days to go it’s down to the dirty business of all that little niggly shit.

Next week after selling the car is going to be an arse with no car, but my benevolent mother has lent me hers for the week. But we are moving everything out of the house now so we don’t have to do it with someone else’s car.

Some things about moving to China are really starting to suck, but I was looking at some brochures today, and the place is beautiful. We are getting set to have a fantastic spring festival with Will and Paula, I have organised to meet up with someone at the same time and everything for the first few weeks is taking shape.

Starting to worry about the example lesson again, but that’s still ages away. Guess I might think up something on the way to class like I always used to. I have my best ideas like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home