Monday, December 06, 2004

Paranoia can be fun

It’s been a funny week with Jobs being thrown at me! For a short time I thought what I had was not so great, but in speaking to will about it on the phone I am very confident that we have made the right decision.

At work (I work for a group that certifies and sends teachers over all the time) there have been some fiascos with jobs for people and getting some very picky ladies in China out of a sticky situation took up all of my co-workers day some a little bit of mine. Right now I have heaps of schools asking for people RIGHT NOW. I don’t think they realise that the air fairs are SO much cheaper AFTER Christmas.

For a short time I thought Shellshell’s school sounded good, but I am happy with the thought of Gaozhou and happy with the school we are going to.

I was speaking to Will tonight and he was giving me some insight into having 1700+ students and not knowing who they are at all. That is a bit of a daunting idea!!!
I’m very excited and I think I need to call Will more often because if I don’t I get worried.

Does anyone know anyone who wants to buy a car?
and a washing machine?
and a Fridge?
and
and

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home