Sunday, December 19, 2004

No more white goods! ! !

Sold the washer and fridge… Hooray! To a family member which is always nice. I also don’t have to art with it until I leave.

We are starting to pack up the house a little and going to begin the exitus of stuff in between Christmas and New Year. Yes – it means that we will be living with “not much” for a month but I guess we will get used to even less of the ‘normal’ in China anyway – so what the hell. I used to live in 2 or 3 places for months on end… I know what I need and what I don’t need to be comfortable. It’s not much I tell you, most of it fit into a small backpack.

Actually – putting all the things I don’t use into boxes, that won’t be opened again for a long time makes me wonder in a general way WHY I have SUCH a compulsion to by new things all the time.

There is only 44 days to go. That’s 6 weeks and 2 days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you Read the blog - post a comment! I like comments

2:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home