Wednesday, September 27, 2006

good news, bad news and another 7!!!

I have some good news and some bad. Let’s start with the bad first since it caused the good.

The bad news.
Before I start I would like to accuse Murphy of being a total ass! Imagine a guy who writes a law that will cause irony and pain; I blame Murphy entirely for this.

The first term I decide to study further. The first term I decide that 2 lesson plans a week can’t keep me occupied enough and decided to begin a master’s degree (which I have really been enjoying), this term is also the same term that they give me enough work to fill my time more than enough. The new guy has just been fired and I get his job. Teaching 10 lessons a week in the special English class.

The good news.
I get 8000 a month now.

The other good news is I got a 7 (28/30) for another essay. That’s two 7s so far (one for each subject). That makes me want to keep it up!!! I just hope I have the time!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home